Stay up to date on the latest events in St. Simon Parish! When you subscribe to a St. Simon calendar with your regular calendar software, your calendar is automatically updated when events are added or changed. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the page of a calendar you wish to follow. Links for all St. Simon Parish event calendars can be found in the navigation column at left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the selected calendar page to find the calendar address.
- Tip: If you use Google Calendar, all you need to do is click the "+Google Calendar" link in the lower right corner of the calendar, confirm the addition, and you're set!
- Select and copy the text of the calendar address.
- Open your regular calendar application, and look for a function called "Subscribe" or "Add Calendar." The following links provide instructions for finding this function in some popular calendar applications (not maintained by St. Simon Parish):
- When the application asks for a "calendar address" or "URL," paste the text you copied in Step 3.
- Follow the applications instructions and confirm your calendar subscription. Any events on the online calendar should now appear in your calendar application, and will update whenever changes are made.
- Repeat these steps for any other calendars you wish to add.